We reserve the right to refuse the sale of any puppy for any reason.
It is our number one goal to find the absolute perfect forever family for each one of our precious puppies. I am a BAB Certified Puppy Evaluator and I evaluate puppies around 7-8 weeks to help honor them and respect their prospective families in the selection process. We highly encourage families not to choose their puppies based on gender or appearance and to wait until evaluations are complete and choose based on which puppy is a great match for them. This process gives our puppies a voice in their placement and ensures that families get what they are looking for in a puppy as well!
Our moms and dads have completed their OFA testing, PennHip and genetic testing and undergo a thorough breeding exam to ensure they are in perfect health before breeding. They are our cherished family members first and foremost and their health and happiness is always our first consideration.
We have a very small program and our puppies are raised in our home, not in a kennel. Our puppies receive early neurological stimulation and early scent introduction during days 3-16 and engage in enrichment activities throughout their 1st 10 weeks before being placed with their forever families. To ensure they receive the best start possible during those crucial 1st 12 weeks of life, we follow the Puppy Culture program and Avidog protocols. The Badass Breeder Program's Advanced Service Dog Curriculum gives our puppies even more of a headstart in life. This daily curriculum is amazingly thorough and literally make our puppies bomb proof.
Our puppies come to you dewormed, with age appropriate vaccinations and a health check by our vet. We also offer a 2 year health guarantee against genetic conditions. They will be accustomed to basic grooming, such as baths and nail trims. In addition, they will be litterbox trained for easier housebreaking and we begin training on basic commands (sit, down, touch, shake, leave it, come, name recognition). All the extra effort is really worth it!
Purchase price is $2500. In order to reserve your Labradoodle or Goldendododle puppy, a non-refundable deposit of $500 is required. This will be applied to your puppy's purchase price and the balance will be due upon pickup. Otherwise, the full purchase price is due upon pickup.
We send each puppy home with the following:
- Health Certificate and health/vaccination records from our veterinarian
- 24 month Health Guarantee
- Blanket with scent of Mom and littermates
- Snuggle Puppy
- Favorite toy
- 30 days Trupanion Pet Health Insurance
- Collapsible water bowl
- Custom made collar
- Binder w/ medical records, birth certificate, litter report card, go home report, advanced service dog curriculum certificate of completion, go home instructions
- Puppy Culture Book on appropriate exercise for your puppy
- CKC Registration
- Lifetime support
- Invitation to our private Must Love Doodles Families Facebook group
You will be required to sign a deposit contract, a purchase contract, or both, before taking your puppy home.
- Join our Waiting List
- Once puppies are born, you will place the deposit of $500 if you wish to move forward
- Between 7-8 weeks of age, puppies are evaluated
-families are sent a Puppy Match Google Form to complete
- Puppy Evaluation Videos and Compatibility reports are shared with our families
- Puppy Pick Day is scheduled and families meet and choose their puppy
- 10 weeks - The balance of $2000 is due. Gotcha Day and the puppies go home!
Heart Healers. Family Members. Best Friends.